Why do BCBAs, BCABAs , and ABA instructors /therapists choose New Horizons Professional ABA Services for employment?
New Horizons Professional ABA Services Inc. (NHABA) is a licensed company by Virginia’s Department of Behavior Health and Developmental Services. We are seeking BCBAs and BCaBAs to serve as clinical supervisors for our in-home ABA program throughout Northern Virginia. NHABA works predominantly with children ages 2 to 21 with autism, intellectual disabilities and other developmental disabilities. NHABA is licensed to provide services in the following Northern Virginia: Frederick, Warren, Fauquier, Clarke, Loudoun, Fairfax, Arlington, Prince William, and Stafford.
Why is New Horizons Professional ABA Services right for you?
NHABA prides itself in:
- insisting that all our supervisors actively supervise by demonstration and modeling. Our BCBAs have to demonstrate their expertise, it is not assumed:
- having an organized and supportive administration with established procedures, guidelines, and timelines;
- high ethical standards;
- in offering our supervisors caseloads to meet their level of comfort and experience , while maintaining our high level of best practice of supervision in the home and not in the office;
- a comprehensive participation recommendation/policy;
- in providing as many benefits to our full-time employees as possible.
- Competitive Rates for ABA Therapists/Instructors
- a full time BCBA working 35 billable hours with our company can earn 45% to 51% higher and;
- On-the-job training/weekly supervision for Therapists/Instructors
- On-going professional training.
- 40+ hour ABA training course for Therapists/Instructors
- Direct Supervision for Behavior Analysts in Training available.
- Group rates for Allstate’s Accident, Cancer, Life, and Disability Insurances.
- Guaranteed life insurance through Erie Insurance.
- Health Insurance with Anthem BCBS for full-time employees.
If New Horizons Professional ABA Services seems like the right fit for you, please send your resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.