EmploymentWhy Choose New Horizons Professional ABA Services Inc.
At NHABA we encourage our ABA instructors to maximize their learning and earning potential by becoming RBTs. Once hired we immediately provide a 40+ hours online ABA therapy course through Relias Learning Solutions. Once a percentage of the training has been completed you can start working your case! If you are interested in becoming an RBT we will provide the necessary training needed to meet the testing requirements. RBT candidates are responsible for paying for testing and licensure fees. NHABA requires you to work for 1 year as an RBT or payback the cost of RBT training.
- Must have a verifiable full year of experience working with adults/children with autism, intellectual and/or other developmental disabilities
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
ABA Instructors/RBTS earn $15.00-$30.00 per hour. Degreed applicants and those with extensive experience with autism are preferred.
At NHABA we pride ourselves in not limiting our BCBA’s earning potential. New BCBAs with our company can earn over $90,000.00 per year working
NHABA offers competitive incentives and benefits for our BCBAs.
- Sign on bonus of $3,000.00 paid in installments of $1,000.00 per quarter once 90-day probationary period has been completed for
- Free CEUs with Relias Learning Solutions
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield Health Insurance for employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
Companypays 50% of employee onlycost
- Accident/Disability Insurance at discounted rates
- Life Insurance at discounted rates
- Certified BCBA/BCaBA through BACB board
- Licensed through the VA Board of Medicine
- Proof of General Liability Insurance